On Bratabase

Monday, September 16, 2013

My 1st try at Bra Blogging

My old bra collection

Here's a picture of my bra collection a few months ago. M y collection consisted of mostly department store, 30$ to 40$ bras like Bali, Maiden Form,  Vanity Fair and Playtex. All underwires sizes 38 or 40 C's and 4, 40D bras shown on the right side of picture. 21 bras total in this picture.

 I bet you can tell I don't know what I'm doing and I'm no blogger!
This blog is just an experament and for my ammusement.I am definitly no bra expert like some of the girls from Bratabase. But I must say, in my defennce , I know more than most of my friends and all of my family and relatives!I didn't even know what "sister sizes" meant or what a "gore" was. Or if your bra was "tacking" was a good thing or a bad thing before I discovered
  http://www.bratabase.com/.  For this I am grateful!
Oh well, I guess I am done with my 1st attempt at becoming a real "Bra Blogger".
  



7 comments:

  1. Hi.. Would you like to donate your old bras?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi wave surfer, I have some old bras I could part with. What size are you looking for.Just pay the shipping cost and I'll donate. :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah.. Sizes ranging from 38C to 40D as shown. Pretty sure ypu know that sizing is vary due to bras brandings and its not just all the same will suit us.
    Maybe you may estimate on how much it will cost for shipment. Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wave Surfer, Before I can estimate shipping cost I need to know the zip code to where I'd be sending them to. What's the zip code? I can hook you up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah.. Im in the south east asia .. Malaysia

    ReplyDelete