On Bratabase

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

90E - Rosa Faia » Aurelia Underwire (5672)

    A really great bra by Anita


 
     I've had my "Aurelia (5672) now for over a month. I've wore it all day a few times a week. I have to say I really like it being that it is so comfortable. I bought mine from Break Out Bras through Amazone in 90E for $66. I think I made a good purchase. It is a very sturdy, well-made bra that almost fits like a glove. I say almost because I have slight wrinkling in the upper cups but, not enough to hardly notice. 
   The bra supports me and gives me a round shape and is so very comfy. It has 3/4 inch limited stretch straps and 3 hooks in the back. Seamless ,stretch-lace cups with good nipple coverage.
    I hear the "Aurelia (5672) is very close to being the "lace version" of the  Rosa Faia "Twin"underwire (5490). I will probably one day check out a twin(5490) myself.


      

1 comment: